Re: goto %lineno with Tilde as external editor/viewer

PSS: I figured it out.  It now goes to the line number in both view and edit modes

in ~/.bashrc added:
# mc needs VIEWER or PAGER as well as EDITOR set in order to pass line number
VIEWER=tilde
EDITOR=tilde

in ~/.config/mc/ini added:
[External editor or viewer parameters]
tilde=%filename:%lineno

Needed to log out and back in for it to take effect

BobC