Re: MC doesn't edit files on remote file systems (e.g. ssh) if external editor is used

On Thu, 6 Jul 2017, Keith Roberts wrote:

I've known of a similar issue for some time.

I've just reproduced the issue with an external editor. I guess for some reason we don't upload the file back when the editor quits. You are welcome to file a bug, and even better would be if you could have a look at it, and provide a patch.

--
Sincerely yours,
Yury V. Zaytsev