Switch between custom layouts

Hi all

I use two custom layouts* and I often switch between them. Is there a
hotkey to do so? Right now I have to type F9, Enter, L, Down,
Ctrl+Up/Down, Enter.

I looked in the F1 help system, but I could only find Alt-T, which
cycles between one custom layout and three default layouts.

If not, is there a way to add my own hotkey? Maybe using some sort of
plugin or macro system?

-Toby

* "full name" and "half name". Yes they are quite minimalistic. I'd
rather use the panel space for the file names and have the other
details in the mini status, which I set to "ze space mtime"