Re: Progress bugs / options

On 05/05/16 09:44, Yury V. Zaytsev wrote:
On Wed, 4 May 2016, Rikishi 42 wrote:

I know there are much more recent versions available, and multiple
bugs have been fixed. But before I go looking for a package to upgrade
my machines, I'd like to know if bugd have been solved in the file
copy progress display and the inconsistancy in the move display?

I think this has been fixed ages ago.

All of it ? That is great news.

But where can I find the install packages for Mint, as clearely their updates didn't include those yet ?

--
Werner
mailto:skunkworks rikishi42 net