Re: Midnight Commander 4.8.16 released

On Sun, 13 Mar 2016, Mike wrote:

Compiled fine over here, Arch 4.3.3. Lotsa unreachable code (maintenance release). No issues yet.

Sounds like you still have GCC 4.5 or even earlier (surprising, given that you're running Arch). It is known to spew tons of false-positive unreachable code warnings. We test with GCC 4.6 and later on Travis, and it reports no errors.

The find dialog looks good, simpler can always be better. The find dialog results box still needs that title-content patch.

Hmmm... let's see what we can do about this one.

--
Sincerely yours,
Yury V. Zaytsev