Re: Compiling mc 4.8.15

Hi,

My understanding for all the routines that mc needs, e.g gettext, pkg-config, etc, i am have those installed
into /usr/lib  either bin or local under there.

I deleted pkgconfig, and tried to reinstall that, and got error again when i tried ./configure
--with-internal-glib and got a "undefined achitecture for x86_64:" error.

I'm a technical writer with a CS background. If someone could tell me the steps to compile all this for
working under OS X, i would gladly write this up in a clear manner and donate to the mc doc effort!

Thanks for any help!

Russ