Re: mc tip

I use tmux to keep Mutt running on my home machine and when I log in
remotely I can issue 'tmux attach' and pick up where I left off.  The
nice thing is that it keeps the session alive even when there is no
active terminal connected to it.  For example, even with no remote
connections, if I issue 'Ctl-B D' to tmux that is running in an Xfce
terminal I can close down and log out of Xfce and then log in on one of
the virtual consoles, issue 'tmux attach' and there will be the terminal
session the same as before.  Quite a useful piece of software.

- Nate