Re: mc tip

Hi Zoli,

Well I just installed tmux and it looks interesting. If you could give
me some tips and smart ways of using it then please do. I can get up to
speed faster that way. I think I understand the point of it, maybe.

Is it a way to switch between various terminal windows instead of
needing to open other windows to perform other terminal tasks?

BTW, I've used ssh and set up nfs connections to my NAS. Nothing too
complicated but still not a complete novice user. But it takes time to
investigate and learn and overcome problems by myself. That is why I've
decided to start reaching out and establishing a little network of
people that can help me do things. That is why I'm starting to email
via the mc email system.

There are so many things that I need to learn and the faster the
better. It would be good to have another enthusiast living nearby, but
I don't know anybody who is into linux living in Abu Dhabi (as I do).

Thanks for the tip.

Bryce.