Re: "mc is over!?" - post by Ilia Maslakov

On Thu, 2015-05-28 at 09:09 -0400, Alan Corey wrote:

Wow, I've been using mc for 20 years, I never realized there was a
risk of it going away.  I've got about 6 instances open now in
different panes of my desktop.  I thought it was maintained by a
committee.

After the last death and re-birth it was indeed the case, and the team
included as much as ~10 active members, but half of them dropped out
after a year or so, and the remaining ones kept dropping out one by one
in the next four.

--
Sincerely yours,
Yury V. Zaytsev