Re: "mc is over!?" - post by Ilia Maslakov on Russian-speaking IT site

Wow... I am happy to read so many answers, as first.

I have offered myself as volunteer, happy to help, but I thought I was going to part of a group of developers.

I don't think I am so into mc to make it myself without a guide that knows what the project needs and where it is going, and for sure I don't have 20 hours a week to work on it!

My mail was to give my availability to become a contributor not the only guy in charge of the project!

Anyway, let me know your thoughts.

Luca

On Wed, 2015-05-27 at 14:35 +0200, Luca Lazzarini wrote:

> The sooner I get the access to the repository, the sooner I can start
> to check the code.

Hi Luca,

You already have (read) access to the repository:

https://github.com/MidnightCommander/mc

The issue tracking system is (currently) at the following URL:

http://www.midnight-commander.org/

I have briefly described what maintainership is all about in a
neighboring email in this thread...

--
Sincerely yours,
Yury V. Zaytsev