Re: "mc is over!?" - post by Ilia Maslakov on Russian-speaking IT site

Hi Slava,
thanks for the answer.

The sooner I get the access to the repository, the sooner I can start to check the code.
I don't have time to work on it but I wouldn't be able to stop the curiosity to dig into it and see how to compile, as first.
So, let me know your thought.

Luca