Screens

Hello

I recently found out about the multiple screen feature, where you can have many editors and viewers open, along with the panels, and switch among them with Alt-{ and Alt-}.

I was wondering if there is a way to open additional panel screens, for example to carry out a parallel task on a different pair of directories. What about new shell screens? (ala GNU screen)

I can't tell whether these things are currently possible or not.

Toby