Midnight Commander Guide

Nat <nat switch demon nl> writes:

Maybe you could add that the copy and move dialogs (F5 and F6) have a
very useful history.

I probably should. It's one of those features I occasionally notice but
never remember to use. I can see how useful it could be, though.

It's not just in copy/move, but in many dialogs. I /do/ mention it as a
feature of one of them, but I guess I should try to see if I can place
it in a more relevant section, or ideally as a program feature rather
than a feature's feature.

With Alt-H you get a list of dirs that you have used earlier to copy or
move to.
Clicking with the mouse on the [^] at the end of the input line has the
same effect.

Thanks.

--
Heard the one about the dyslexic devil worshiper? He sold his soul to
Santa.

                   /  \/  \ u e e n     /  \/  a w a z
                                   anl