Re: mc 4.7.5.2 always exits to its starting directory

On Thu, 2011-07-14 at 19:24 +0700, Boyandin Konstantin wrote:

OK, I'll run the binary mc directly. I suppose it's of no purpose
discussing why such changes are made, the rules of the list prevent me
from expressing my thoughts about this.

Right, you'd better express your thoughts to Fedora maintainers. We
provide the possibility to do it both ways, which one to use by default
is up to the distro maintainers and site admins.

--
Sincerely yours,
Yury V. Zaytsev