Re: ipv6 in mc

On Thu, 2011-07-07 at 20:59 +0300, Slava Zanko wrote:

BTW, some time ago we supported own RPM build farm (for CentOSes and
Fedoras) for nightly builds of 'master' branch and for releases... but
for some reason farm doesn't exists now. Can anyone have some hardware
resources for setting up build farm again?

I now have the complete hardware (more or less) and I told you that last
week I finally got mock working on RHEL6, so we can try again to get it
going for some time... The question is how to get some time to restore
the whole system.

Is the RPM SPEC that ships with the tarball up to date? If so, I can try
to restore the builder this weekend. I guess I need to learn some rsync
syntax to update the repositories on rpm.zaytsev.net from the builder.

Do you know whether it is able to use FTP as a transport protocol? I
used to use weex for that, but it seems that now it's completely
abandoned...

--
Sincerely yours,
Yury V. Zaytsev