Re: ipv6 in mc

On Fri, 2011-07-01 at 09:53 +0300, Kevin Wilson wrote:

Enter the hostname and connect just as usual. Doesn't it work for you?
No, it does not work; see details below.

Did you try with the hostname as I asked?

My IPV6 fixes have made it into master already, so it should work.
I know; it is inside, though something goes wrong. see below.As I said, I
 have fedora 15 with mc-4.7.5.2-1 (which comes with Fedora 15 distribution).

Ok, it seems to me, that there is a problem with connecting by IP
address (as opposed to by name). I am not quite sure where exactly does
it lie and I don't have time to explore it right now, but I imagine that
this could have to do with the old VFS parser and not FTP-specific.

--
Sincerely yours,
Yury V. Zaytsev