Re: Problem using cdrtools for iso contents display with MC

On Fri, Sep 24, 2010 at 3:09 AM, Yury V. Zaytsev <yury shurup com> wrote:
Hi!

On Thu, 2010-09-23 at 16:34 -0500, Paul Hartman wrote:

I just did this experiment: I saved a copy of the isoinfo output from
cdrools 3.00 then removed it and installed cdrkit-1.1.10 and ran the
same commands. Comparing the output, it seems the cdrkit file size
"column" in the output is 6 characters wider than the cdrtools
version.  Like you, MC is happy with cdrkit and can view the files
normally.

Can you post both files for comparison?

Yes, they are attached.

sabayon.iso.cdrkit.txt is the listing of sabayon ISO produced by
cdrkit's version of isoinfo, this works in MC.

sabayon.iso.cdrtools.txt is the listing of sabayon ISO produced by
cdrtools' version of isoinfo, this does not work in MC.

Thanks,
Paul