Re: Default size in size of file display?

On Sun, 2010-10-31 at 22:43 +0100, Alexander Oberhuber wrote:

I just found out that I can change how many characters wide the size
of a file is displayed by using MC's "size:10" (or any other number)
option. This is all fine to me, but is there any place in the ini
file where I can set the default size for both tabs myself?

What it has to do with this thread discussing the highlighting of the
tab characters in the editor?

As far as I see you are talking about panel column widths, but still, I
can't understand your question.

--
Sincerely yours,
Yury V. Zaytsev