Re: mc editor shows

On Sat, 30 Oct 2010, Yury V. Zaytsev wrote:

Hi!

Maybe you should start by reading the manual...

Editor -> Options -> General...

[ ] Visible tabs

--
Sincerely yours,
Yury V. Zaytsev

Hi, Yuri.

I guess I am not up to speed, either. After writing my previous post 5
minutes ago, I found this one. So, OK. I read the man page for mcedit and
I find these things are indeed discussed there. But, alas. Where exactly
is the place in the menu where one can toggle these changes, and how can
one get there? Specifically, I can not find the way to such a thing as

Editor -> Options -> General...

[ ] Visible tabs

from within the editor itself (which would be really nice to have, by the
way, because then one could toggle this while editing a file).

I also can not seem to find it using F9 and going through the list on the
top bar. I see "Left" and "File" and "Options" and "Right" and under none
of these am I able to find an item labelled "Editor".

This leaves me feeling a bit frustrated, as well as, possibly, foolish...

Theodore Kilgore