Re: [mc 4.7.0] A couple of questions

Thanks guys for the help. The MC 4.7.0 that I have has no "Page Scrolling"
item in Options > Configuration > Panel Options, and hitting CTRL+x followed
by p only displays the current path while I was looking for a way to have it
copied into the clipboard so that I could just paste it in a Windows
application.

No biggie, though, as the main issue was having it scroll by one line
instead of a whole half-block, which can be solved by editing ~/.mc/ini.

http://www.linuxhowtos.org/manpages/1/mc.htm

Thank you.