[mc 4.7.0] A couple of questions

Hello

I'm using Midnight Commander 4.7.0 on Ubuntu 10.04.1, and have a few
questions:

1. Is there a way to change the default behavior when scrolling up/down
using the arrow keys: By default, when reaching the last item, MC scrolls
down one half-block, which I find very annoying. Is it possible to
reconfigure MC to simply down one item, ie. smooth scrolling? Google didn't
return much on this.

2. Is there a keyboard shortcut to get the current, absolute pathname, ie.
the equivalent of CTRL-O to see the shell, pwd to get the pathname, and
reaching for the mouse to copy the path to clibpoard?

3. Is it possible to scroll both sides at the same time?

Thank you.