Re: mcedit

On Wed, 10 Mar 2010, Yury V. Zaytsev wrote:

On Wed, 2010-03-10 at 16:21 -0600, Theodore Kilgore wrote:

At the same time, I can see that someone else has a different problem and
needs not to see them. I can understand his problem, and I sympathize. But
please do not try to solve his problem by screwing things up for others.
Try to think of another way around his problem, instead.

I didn't suggest to screw things up for anyone. There've been some
discussions on adding an option which would be disabled by default to
not to show them, but I don't remember whether they made it to the Trac
or not...

Ah. Yes, if an option were available which can work that way, it would take care of the problem.

Theodore Kilgore