Re: Coloring of capital letters in upper menu

On Wednesday 27 January 2010, Andrew Borodin wrote:
On Fri, 22 Jan 2010 01:13:07 +0600 "Rashid N. Achilov" wrote:
Recently I have installed mc 4.7.0. How can I change color of capital
letters
in upper menu in ordinary (non-selected) mode? When I press F9 menu
colored
as I have specified. In ordinary mode capital letters in menu colored
as "red
on blue" and ordinary menu text colored as "blue on lightgray".

Do you mean the http://www.midnight-commander.org/ticket/1702 ?

Yes.

My skin (color part):
[core]
    _default_=white;black
    selected=blue;lightgray
    marked=yellow;black
    markselect=yellow;lightgray
[menu]
    _default_=black;lightgray
    menuhot=red;lightgray
    menusel=black;green
    menuhotsel=red;green

Yes, "menu bar visible" is on. This bug cannot see when this set if off - when
you press F9 - color goes to normal. But for me in normal mode, when menubar
visible, capital letters of each menu entry - red on blue! (when text is blue
on lightgray). And these colors cannot redefine.

Do you like to see screenshot?
--
   With Best Regards.
   Rashid N. Achilov (RNA1-RIPE), Web: http://openoffice.mirahost.ru