Re: won't save hotlist

A couple weeks ago I reported this:

I just noticed that the 4.7.0-pre4 I built about a month ago, on a less used install, does not save the
hotlist.  You can > > make changes and they stay in memory, but ~/.mc/hotlist is not updated; I'm having to
edit it manually.

Yury asked me to try this with 4.7.0.1, but I did not have time until today because I have been doing work
that required me to use a different system.  Anyway, the problem is still there.  This was built pretty
simply:

./configure --enable-static=no --with-gnu-ld --without-edit

--
MK <halfcountplus intergate com>