Re: Coloring of capital letters in upper menu

On Friday 22 January 2010, Rashid N. Achilov wrote:

Now we eliminated one ugly bug, which stops for me using mc 4.7. But what
about coloring?

How to change color of capital letters in upper menu in normal mode (when NOT
pressed F9)?

How to change color in history browser from "red on lightgray" on something
like "green on lightgray"?
--
   With Best Regards.
   Rashid N. Achilov (RNA1-RIPE), Web: http://openoffice.mirahost.ru