Re: Glitches with MC on slackware 13.0

* Stan. S. Krupoderov <pashelper mail ru> [100118 19:18]:
  ;; :( no back delete at all

It works for me without any additional bindings in mc.keymap.
Did you try it in another terminal emulator?
 Yes. Xterm and xfce-terminal. Same problem.
(For me: konsole and urxv-unicode works properly, xterm - fail).
If you sure this is not terminal issue feel free to report
bug in mc.
  I think it is. Will also poke thru the code. I'm years removed
  from C but still remember enuff to get meself in trouble...

  Will do.
  thanks
--
Tim