Re: Glitches with MC on slackware 13.0

On Sun, Jan 17, 2010 at 06:33:25PM -0900, Tim Johnson wrote:
Yeah, there are a few:
1)C-h doesn't work as a backspace key.
  Any ideas on how to enable it
2)Directory hotlist seems messed up.

Example, I copied my hotlist file from another linux, something that
I have been doing for years with good results. This time, the
hotlist is totally screwed up in display.

So, I created a new hotlist with a group, and observed the layout in
the new hotlist file. It seemed to have the same internal layout,
but the display is still messed up.
Example Created a new top-level group, called "Baker"
looks like this
->Baker
Cool, created a second to-level group, called "Akwebsoft"
and it display as:
->baker->Akwebsoft
Not good, works, but looks like crap.
Created a third group: "CNI Server"
Now I have
->Baker->AkWebsoft->CNI Server
aargh!

Any ideas? Maybe I can use the MC from ubuntu?
Could be something good left from ubunutu :)
TIA

It looks like a bug fixed half year ago
http://www.midnight-commander.org/ticket/1415

C-h works perfect, in mc 4.7.0.*

Please use latest stable version or report bugs to your distro
maintainers.

--
Wbr,
Stan. S. Krupoderov

(let ((*PRINT-BASE* 36))
(format T "~A ~A ~A" 71373391685091 27913917 16438))