Re: Mc Digest, Vol 70, Issue 3

Hi!

(dedicated to some prominent glibc developer)

I've been aware of some posters on the list possibly abusing crack, but
it's sad to see their numbers grow. Probably these are the side-effects
of the global climate change / upcoming economical collapse and we
shouldn't worry too much about that though...

Just two points:

1) If there's a default changed in the new version that annoys you, you
should check out the Trac for the explanation and if there's none, then
create a ticket. This normally should never happen unless there's a very
good reason for that. Please keep 5 megabytes worth of observations
about the vanity of the humankind for your kids.

2) Top posting and meaningless subjects are not an issue for further
negotiations. If people will repeatedly abuse these completely ignoring
the established netiquette, we will be forced to take measures and these
posters will be most welcome to find another list for their bytes.
Inability to deal with an e-mail program is not an excuse.

--
Sincerely yours,
Yury V. Zaytsev