Re: alt-f7 shortcut doesn't work

On Thu, Feb 4, 2010 at 11:20 AM, Andrew Borodin <aborodin vmail ru> wrote:
On Wed, 3 Feb 2010 15:03:28 +0200 Volodymyr Buell wrote:
There are some problems with Alt-Fx keys in current MC. Try learn your MC to escape
sequences of your terminal:

Works like a sharm! Thanks a lot.

For me it was:

alt f7=\\e[18\;3~

BTW:
Is it possible to bind a command to raw escape sequence in mc.keymap
directly? You know, we can't guarantee some *alien* keyboard with 500
keys (optimized for 16 fingers each hand) will not produce thousands
of key sequences and we even won't have enough key names (alt-f12,
alt-ctrl-f44 ...) for all possible strokes. Moreover it would be
simpler to bind irregular key in one place:

*mc.keymap*:
CmdFind=\\e[18\;3~

rather than placing it both in 'ini' and 'mc.keymap'

*ini*:
alt f14=\\e[18\;3~

*mc.keymap*:
CmdFind=alt-f14