Re: alt-f7 shortcut doesn't work

On Wed, Feb 3, 2010 at 2:29 PM, Andrew Borodin <aborodin vmail ru> wrote:
On Wed, 3 Feb 2010 12:29:50 +0200 Volodymyr Buell wrote:
from http://www.midnight-commander.org/ticket/212:

    [main]
    FindCmd = alt f7
    ViewOtherCmd = ctrl o

That was a first step in keybindings implementation. There are many
changes since that time. Now some commands have another names.

Use '-' or '+' instead of space as keys separator. Correct command is CmdFind.

[main]
CmdFind=alt-f7

Yes, that's exactly what I did. Actually I've just copied mc.keymap
from git's ./mc/misc as a base for my FAR-stylish key settings and
altered it a bit. But while pressing the only thing I've been getting
is "18;3~" in the prompt. :)

Tested via both xterm and gnome-terminal.

Thanks,
vbuell