Using lzip with mc

In case I'm not the only one that uses Diaz's lzip, here is a code patch that should help in getting them to work together.

My modified #ulha is enclosed as well, as the standard issue has trouble with two cases, both of which are solved (for small values of 'solved', anyway) here: 1. Lack of date/time info. On clock-less systems, archivers would often zero these fields out. This may be represented on listing with blanks rather than an arbitrary default date.
2. Filenames with blanks. Yes, they do exist.

Reynir Heiðberg Stefánsson<reynirhs mi is>
--
Vanquish, v.: To totally pwn someone.