The subshell doesn't work on OpenWrt

Hi List,

Subshell support is disabled on OpenWrt by default because of memory
conservation, but I've built mc for OpenWrt with subshell support.
Unfortunately it behaves the same as without subshell support.

When I press Ctrl-o I see the terminal output behind the panels but as
soon as I hit any key I get back to the panels.

I would be estatic if someone could help me solving this issue as this
is the #1 usability problem on OpenWrt in my opinion.

Thanks in advance!

--
Laci  <http://monda.hu>