Re: [rant] mc in Ubuntu, unusable!

On Mon, 2009-10-26 at 07:40 -0500, /dev/rob0 wrote:

I know my Escape-X trick to get to my menus, so the keybindings are
not a showstopper. Esc-9, Configuration (they turned off the internal
edit, for goodness' sake, WHY??)

It's Debian guys. Go bear with them.

/me is off to search the Launchpad bug database ...

Blah-blah-blah...

The version shipped with Ubuntu ATM has more or less nothing to do with
current master :-) You might try my build from PPA, which will hopefully
soon updated for -pre4:

https://launchpad.net/~zyv/+archive/ppa

Once 4.7.0 is out, you're welcome to bug Ubuntu maintainers to get it in
their repos.

--
Sincerely yours,
Yury V. Zaytsev