Re: How to change the defaults for file highlighting?

On Sun, 29 Nov 2009, Yury V. Zaytsev wrote:

On Sun, 2009-11-29 at 12:35 -0600, Theodore Kilgore wrote:

So from what I understand you have now made this more permanent by
providing a tie-in to the ini file?

If so, then that's great. We can all be happy.

Yes, from now on you should be able to specify a default of your liking
in the ini-file.

Yuri,

Thanks. Now if someone can specify exactly which code version this is and exactly where to get it?

Theodore Kilgore