Re: How to change the defaults for file highlighting?

On Sat, 28 Nov 2009 15:04:29 -0600 (CST) Theodore Kilgore wrote:
one feature which from my perspective is both useless and irritating,
especially since I became used to the opposite behavior for the
previous ten years of constant desktop use of MC.

It's controversial issue. Something is useless for you, but that is
useful for me. Previous ten years I used 2-step way to select all stuff
in a directory: 1st step to select files and 2nd step to select
directories. Now I can do that by one action.

If there is such an option, I have not succeeded in finding it.

Since 11/18/2009 all options of "Select/Unselect group" dialog are
saved in 'select_flags' ini option (see http://www.midnight-commander.org/ticket/1776).

--
Andrew