Re: function for the user menu

On Tue, Nov 24, 2009 at 11:15 AM, Uli Armbruster
<uli armbruster googlemail com> wrote:
Hi there

I'm relatively new to mc and I love it so far, was able to create profiles to connect to several ftp and
ssh machines etc.

But now I'd love to have something like this:

In one window I'm in my music folder, which only contains flac files. In the other window I'm on my audio
player, which is a sandisk sansa with rockbox on it, so I want to keep the original order. While copying
I'd love mc to convert the flac file(s) to ogg-vorbis or mp3.

Not specifically related to MC, but check out mp3fs, it will transcode
flac to mp3 transparently.
http://mp3fs.sourceforge.net/