function for the user menu

Hi there

I'm relatively new to mc and I love it so far, was able to create profiles to connect to several ftp and ssh
machines etc.

But now I'd love to have something like this:

In one window I'm in my music folder, which only contains flac files. In the other window I'm on my audio
player, which is a sandisk sansa with rockbox on it, so I want to keep the original order. While copying I'd
love mc to convert the flac file(s) to ogg-vorbis or mp3.

Because I'm really new to mc I don't know, if this has already been discussed a lot of times. I used google,
but really couldn't find anything. What I found are some howtos, but they confuse me. What I wanted to do now
is look into the already existing menu file and try to come to a clue. But I was thinking, maybe one of you
guys has something like this already running and might be kind enough to share it :-)

I would be very thankful, because this feature would kick ass!

Regards

Army