Re: Bold/bright colors don't work as background.

On Fri, March 20, 2009 11:21 am, Keith Roberts wrote:

I'm not running FreeBSD Josh.

Maybe you could try a FreeBSD list or forum, and ask if it's
possible to set the value for the system font?

Googling for:

FreeBSD set system font

returns some interesting matches :)

HTH

Kind Regards,

Keith Roberts

Oh, I should have been more clear.  I'm not running MC in my system
terminal, but an an urxvt terminal (and usually inside tmux, a screen
alternative, although the problem does appear outside of tmux).

If the fonts do indeed matter, I can say that I am using Terminus.

--
To send me a personal email, please place [personal] in the Subject line.