Re: Can mc run in a (cop-)SSH session on a windows server?

Pavel Tsekov wrote:
Hello Zi4
I often use a ssh connection to a windows 2003 server at work, just to
tunnel some other service (such as remoteDesktop). Now I tried mc compiled for win32 on this server, it runs fine on the console, but not
in the ssh-session ("copssh" is derived from cygwin).
I noticed that the server needs about 99% CPU trying to run mc over SSH,
but I get only a black screen.
Do you by chance have two copies of cygwin1.dll on your system ?
Oops, sorry... yes, that's the problem. I used a statically compiled mc, say, it has a 'cygwin1.dll' built inside mc.exe. The mc.exe from cygwin works fine.

Thanks Pavel
cheers, Stefan