Can mc run in a (cop-)SSH session on a windows server?

Hi all,

I often use a ssh connection to a windows 2003 server at work, just to tunnel some other service (such as remoteDesktop). Now I tried mc compiled for win32 on this server, it runs fine on the console, but not in the ssh-session ("copssh" is derived from cygwin). I noticed that the server needs about 99% CPU trying to run mc over SSH, but I get only a black screen.
How can I troubleshoot?
thanks for mc,
Stefan