RE: dar support in MC later than 4.6.1?

Hello Paul,

Looks like Midnight Commander does not accept the time information anymore.

The easiest way to fix this (quick and dirty):
Add the following line to your udar file just after the line "name=substr(line, ...)" (likely to be found in /usr/share/mc/extfs):
tm=""

This way no time information is displayed (0:00 is assumed). A better solution is probably possible though.

Guus