Re: Queueing in MC

* Tor Stefan <tslura gmail com> wrote:
Hi,

I have searched the net now, and gone through the mc archives. I
couldn't find anything about queueing functionality. Is there a way to
enable this? For me it's sorely missed when I drag lots of files through
slow links.

Smells like you're looking like an caching/prefetching filesystem.
Can be built quite easily via libmvfs and 9P.

(see my mc-mvfs branch)

cu

        http://patches.metux.de/