Re: Queueing in MC

Tor Stefan schrieb:
Hi,

I have searched the net now, and gone through the mc archives. I
couldn't find anything about queueing functionality. Is there a way to
enable this? For me it's sorely missed when I drag lots of files through
slow links.

Some file managers support it to put a copy/move/delete action into background, so that the main window can be used for other work, and I seem to remember that mc is among those file managers. Or am I wrong here? If I'm wrong, this would surely be a useful addition.

If this feature already exists, I'm wondering about the "Background jobs" menu item, which I just cannot find in my cygwin installation.

Roland