Re: mc as burning frontend?

Jesús Guerrero schrieb am 00:53 3.12.2008 :

On Tue, December 2, 2008 23:29, Keith Roberts wrote:

> Might be able to incorporate BashBurn into mc somehow.
>
> http://sourceforge.net/projects/bashburn/

Bashburn is what I use right now. However I see no easy way to integrate
it seamlessly into mc. However it's pretty neat, and very easy to use. It
makes burning from a text only environment painless.

Thanks for the answer.

My solution is to copy everything into one directory, then burn it the old-fashioned way with a command line :

mkisofs -J /mnt/e/burn_me/ | cdrecord dev=0,0,0 speed=12 driveropts=burnproof -