Re: Got lost in windows (was: Re: Mc Digest, Vol 52, Issue 1)

Well under Fedora and KDE I have 18 desktops running. I can then use the Konsole program (an X terminal program for KDE) to open 3 or more tabs, each with a different version of mc running. Double clicking on the Konsole tab allows me to rename that tab to something helpfull so I don't get lost.

HTH

Keith Roberts

Websites:
http://www.php-debuggers.net
http://www.karsites.net
http://www.raised-from-the-dead.org.uk

The mind of the prudent is ever getting knowledge, and the
eear of the wise is ever seeking, inquiring for and craving
knowledge. Pr. 18:15 Amp

TMDA [http://tmda.net]