Re: Why is mc since 4.6 shiped with a striped doen html.syntax?

Helleo Pavel,

thanks for your answer...

Am 2007-05-24 15:24:00, schrieb Pavel Roskin:
I mean CVS revisions, which can be shown by "cvs log html.syntax" run in
the syntax subdirectory of the mc working directory.

Since I have no CVS from mc, is there an online CVS?

I have tried to access a online CVS (private) from an Internet Cafe
using my Laptop, but without luck.  I can not connect.  It seems the
Internet Cafe is blocking something...

Yeah, like port 25 where I now use 587.

Placing your attachment on CVS would those codes.  That's not how it
should be done.  Ideally, all changes should be submitted as patches to
ensure that there are no unintended changes.  And if the change is
massive, it's essential that you start with the current version, not
with some historic version.

OK, I will try to get the lates html.syntax from other where.

I don't doubt that it's usable, but it's unfair to others to discard
their later changes.

Right

And yes, I checked <www.w3.org> for the latest standard but I am a
little bit confused and I have not found a list of all currently
legal tags and there options.

That's the reason we don't have those tags in mc now.  It requires work,
and nobody has done that work.

:-/

In 5 hours I am at the LUGOG Meeting in Offenburg/Germany and maybe
someone can download the file.

Then please start with the current CVS revision and add what you need to
add to comply with the standards.

I will do it.

I asume, that there is a mc CVS on <gnome.org> but how can I access it?

Greetings
    Michelle Konzack

                   50, rue de Soultz         MSN LinuxMichi
0033/6/61925193    67100 Strasbourg/France   IRC #Debian (irc.icq.com)