Re: mc's confusion, part 33+1/3

Chris Glur wrote:
Reynir Stefansson wrote:
After using ^C several times to stop a not-yet-correct
script, the script began losing error messages and hanging.

By 'connect' do you mean 'to a network', and even perhaps
to the internet ?

Did the 'script' lose error messages ?

Oro?

Joy... I've left out too much context again. My problem is actually that after much (subshell) use of mc, certain programs begin to lose output and eventually hang. Messages to stderr go walkabout, too. Think of a FIFO without a reader, if you get my drift. Restarting mc clears this until next time. It happens slowly, over days or weeks, depending on usage. I do not know if it's mc, bash or the two together.

Reynir H. Stefánsson (reynirhs mi is)
--
"Safety without happiness" is just another way of saying "Azkaban".