Re: Dar (disk archive) plugin

Hi Stefan,

You might want to check the mailing list for developers. I've sent you an answer on March 22 and an updated 'dar' plugin (amongst others) on April 3.

Since I don't use 'dar' personally I'm not sure whether the functionality is what you are looking for. Please let me know whether the plugin meets your requirements (and eventually what's missing).

Cheers,
Guus Jansman

hi all,

Who could help to create a 'dar' plugin for mc?

I use 'dar' <http://dar.linux.free.fr/> to backup a few servers, full + differential, just works great. To browse the dar archive, kdar is fine, but it crashes often when restoring big folders..

I know this has been asked a while ago, but maybe someone gave it a try?

cheers, and thanks for the great MC
*Stefan Jansen*