Re: The shell is already running a command

Hello Felix,

On Wed, 08 Mar 2006 07:35:08 -0500 Felix Miata <mrmazda ij net> wrote:

On 06/03/08 03:17 wwp apparently typed:

the shell is already running a command.. No, it's not!

I have to say that mc is one of the tools I'm using all day long for
years, and that it's very convenient to my use. But, will we finally get
rid of that irritating bug or maybe I'm alone in the dark :-) ? I
constantly have to return to switch panels off, type CTRL+C (command-line
was empty, not even a white-space), then switch panels on.

Same for me for as long as I can remember, many years. :-( Do you have
mc running on multiple logins at once like I usually do?

Yes, several instances of mc, but I even get it w/ one instance of mc.

Regards,

--
wwp