Re: The shell is already running a command

On 06/03/08 03:17 wwp apparently typed:

the shell is already running a command.. No, it's not!

I have to say that mc is one of the tools I'm using all day long for years,
and that it's very convenient to my use. But, will we finally get rid of that
irritating bug or maybe I'm alone in the dark :-) ? I constantly have to return to
switch panels off, type CTRL+C (command-line was empty, not even a
white-space), then switch panels on.

Same for me for as long as I can remember, many years. :-( Do you have mc running on multiple logins at once like I usually do?
--
"Blessed are they whose ways are blameless, who walk according
to the law of the Lord."                   Psalm 119:11 NIV

 Team OS/2 ** Reg. Linux User #211409